Five Quotes from Albert Einstein


Yes, I know it is actually 6 quotes--counting the one in the below image--but I find them all inspiring. For more quotes from Einstein, click here.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." 

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."  


"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." 

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." 

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind."

This image was found here.

Comments

Amrita said…
Love the qoutes and the poster
very inspiring and fabulous piece of information. I had come to know about your blog from my friend praveen, goa, I

have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting

information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I

would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes