An Original Tall Bike


Though I've never ridden one I've been intrigued by tall bikes for a while. I've also posted on them in the past, specifically about a local bicyclist-bike builder, Jason (click here and here). Anyhow, I came across this photo at CardCow.com today and was immediately impressed. The site does not say what year this is from--but it's obviously old--nor does it say where it is from, but it looks like he's wearing wooden clogs so I'm assuming it is Holland. Pretty cool. He sure looks proud of himself...and he should. I always assumed tall bikes were the product of America, and somewhat current (typical Yank right?...thinking everything he likes comes from the U.S.), but this obviously proves my theory wrong. If anyone knows the history or origin of these bikes I'd love to hear it.

Comments

Find here medium & heavy duty truck parts, industrial diesel

engines, transmissions, differentials, suspensions, fuel tanks, axles,

fuel tanks, wheels, tires and more. Our used commercial truck parts and

motors come with a low-price and up to 180 day warrantee and can be

shipped worldwide!

Allison Transmission